Last Updated March 13, 2021
All returns must be postmarked within ninety (90) days of the date of receipt. All returned items must be in be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the provided address.
Please do not send your purchase back to the point of distribution. Failure to first obtain a return shipping address will result in returns not being accepted.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (10) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 2-10 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your source of funding. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Our gift cards are not returnable or refundable. All our gift cards last for two years from purchase, and can be used in multiple transactions until the credit runs out.
- The initial delivery and shipping costs.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that has been modified beyond its original specification.
- Any item damaged in transit to us sent by you. Claims must be initiated by the sender/shipper with the carrier.
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: